- EMILIO’S require a menu for their new restaurant. It should be consistent and reflect the logo and your previous research. The colour and paper choice is up to you. Size is A4.
- Research prices to print this menu at A4 size. Which is more cost effective – to use a commercial printer or to photocopy at OfficeWorks? The amount of pages will be your decision, but not necessarily ‘crammed-in’. Think about varying the size of the text (type hierarchy).
- Also consider how it will be presented to patrons at the restaurant, e.g. Will it be a hard-bound book or clear hole-punched laminated sheets?
- Italian flag colours to compliment menu style
- Trajan Pro font used as it is an all-capitals typeface
- Easy to read font
- Logo in centre of menu to keep eyes hungry and focused
- Smart clean and legible menu co-ordination
- Different currency used to collaborate with world price menu comparison
- Commercial printer price in colour for 5000 copies
- · Officeworks photocopy in colour = $0.23 X 5000
Total = $1150
ü At home printing
ü Ink $140 X 4 = $560
ü Paper = $50
ü Power + extras = $140
ü Total = $750
ü Clear hole-punched laminated sheets will be presented to patrons at the restaurant as I have a laminator and therefore more cost effective for myself.